Sunday, April 11

Assembly Finished!

The other afternoon, I finally finished the controller assembly!  It took a little more work than I was anticipating, as after I hooked everything up and turned the throttle, the motor wouldn't spin.  After a couple hours of troubleshooting, many sparks, and finding and reading schematics, I was finally able to make all the right connections in the right order, and presto!  My motor now runs when I turn the throttle!  A major milestone has been achieved and a third of my project is completed!  The power source is assembled and operational, now I just need to finish building the frame, and assemble the drive assembly.  Here goes for being up and rolling by May day!

The controller assembly schematic.  Ohhhhhhhhh... so THAT's why it wasn't working before!



The finished assembly!

No comments:

Post a Comment